Creating shareholder value through accessing minerals and metals necessary to build the future
La Blache Project
The La Blache Property comprises 48 claims and covers 2,653.25 hectares of ground approximately 100km north of the community of Baie-Comeau, Quebec. The property is part of the La Blache Anorthosite Complex and hosts the Farrell-Taylor magnetite-ilmenite deposit.
The DAB Property is an early-stage exploration target. Geologic trends here show potential mineralization for our target deposit style, and historical drilling has uncovered material tenors of interest, primarily in the northwest corner of the property. We believe better hole placement in the area could yield additional mineral discovery.
Read more >
Why Temas Resources
- Canadian based exploration company
- Experienced management team and board of directors
- Seeking and developing projects of scale in Tier 1 jurisdictions
- Large exploration potential in the company’s first property, the DAB Property
- Significant potential within the La Blache Property
As of May 4, 2020
Contact us for more information.
Sign up for our newsletter